Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Special Piece of Equipment


Have you heard of the KidCo processor? You can get it from One Step Ahead and it's actually made to make fresh baby food. That's why I bought it. I tried making my own baby food, once. It did a great job, but my freezer didn't do it's job.
But I have found another use for this great (and pretty small) piece of equipment. I use it when I need to make a marinade. It's the perfect size for this kind of job and clean up is super easy!

You could use a blender or food processor, sure. But I don't own a real food processor and my blender doesn't work so well.

No comments: