Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my food blog!
A few months ago, I set up an HCG Diet blog in which I would post recipes for said diet. After a few weeks on the diet, I started eating just steak and tomatoes and so I didn't feel the need to post any new recipes. Once off the diet, I started posting other recipes... not HCG-approved. Well, I received a few comments from concerned readers about that fact. So here I am... a new blog to post those yummy recipes that I've come to love. I hope you can too!!

I would sit here and post recipe upon recipe, but it's almost midnight and I need sleep or I will be grumpy tomorrow. So goodnight for now... thanks for visiting!

No comments: