Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I know I sure did, and I didn't even get to eat very much. I wasn't feeling so great and so I wasn't hungry. But what I did have was so good!! My mom's versions are always so much tastier than my own!

I finally got feeling better and now I'm sick again! And with only 2 weeks left to get ready for Christmas! I have so much to do!!! You may not hear from me much until after Christmas, but I will be sure to post a delicious recipe for a DELICIOUS Christmas dinner. And then once it gets closer to New Years, I'll post some really yummy New Year's party snack ideas.

This is my favorite time of year!! And none of that Happy Holidays bologna here.... it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! For without Christ, we wouldn't have a holiday to celebrate. He gave us our greatest gift.

No comments: