Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food Nanny

One good thing about living in Utah has been the free TV channels we get.... mostly BYU channels. I love PBS for my son, as he loves good, wholesome shows like Word World, Clifford, Sid the Science Kid and Sesame Street. And I, of course, I love all the cooking shows for myself!! I'm not sure which channel it's on, or what time it comes on... but I've come across this show called Food Nanny a few times. She's totally annoying, but she makes some super yummy-looking dinners that seem easy-peasy.
I looked up the website today and found this totally awesome tool to help me plan 2 weeks worth of dinners, with recipes and everything!! Check it out! I'm totally blown away at how FUN that was to find new recipes and dinner ideas!!

No comments: