Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day #8 of Thanksgiving Posts: Coconut Cream Pie


One of my most favorite pies... and my VERY favorite cream pie.... COCONUT CREAM. Bet you're surprised there, eh?! I LOVE coconuts!!! "Put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up..."
And the best thing? This recipe calls for 5 ingredients!!

Ingredients:

1pkg. Instant Vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 C cold milk
1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
3/4 to 1C flaked coconut, toasted, divided
1 crust (pastry shell, baked or graham cracker)

Instructions:

In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk on low speed for 2 min. Fold in half of the whipped topping and 1/2 to 3/4C of coconut. Pour into crust. Spread with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill.

No comments: