Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm alive...

and I promise I have not forgotten about this blog... or those few who read it! (Is there anyone who actually reads this?!). I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks because, well, I haven't cooked in about that long. You see, my son turned 2 last week, so it was a little nuts trying to get everything ready for him. Plus it was 70 degrees almost every day, so we spent lots of time outside...
But I have big plans for the next coming weeks. It's almost Turkey Day! Although I won't be making a Turkey until the Friday afterwords (we'll be at my mom's and I like to have leftovers so I'll make my own when we come home!), I do plan on posting her recipe beforehand if you want to try it! I made it last year after returning home from San Diego and it was so good and actually easier than I thought!
I normally don't bake, but it's that time of year for the super-fun Holiday Baking!! You know, cookie press cookies, peanut butter Hershey kiss cookies (my husband's favorite!), and any others we happen to decide on this year! Huge benefit for you because I'll be posting those recipes too!!
So sit tight and be patient with me. Not sure when my next post will be... but I have not forgotten about ya'll!! :)

No comments: