Welcome!

I hope you have as much fun trying these recipes as I have had posting them. I love to cook and I love to share recipes with others... please feel free to try any and leave some love as you do! Also feel free to share any that you have, I'm willing to try anything new! The kitchen really is fun with a little love and laughter.... and some dancing!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #9 of Thanksgiving Posts: Mississippi Mud Cake

This just looks so good, I had to add it!! I've only had this type of pie once, and it was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!

Ingredients:

1pkg. chocolate fudge or Devil's Food cake mix
1C chopped pecans
3C miniature marshmallows
1C semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat 13x9in baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40min. Take cake out of oven and sprinkle with marshmallows. Return pan to oven and bake 5 minutes longer; place on wire rack.
4. Place chocolate chips in resealable bag. Microwave on high at 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Snip off a small corner of the bag with scissors. Drizzle chocolate over cake.

No comments: